Stop Negative Thought , You Will Get Through this powerful motivational speech

Stop Negative Thought , You Will Get Through this powerful motivational speech

Stop Negative Thought , You Will Get Through this powerful motivational speech




Stop Negative Thought, You Will Get Through this powerful motivational speech:-




There's some point in your life, drama gonna come and meet you in your face mess with you, and check out to urge you to quit doing what you're doing. 




That's times in your life when things are gonna happen, that you've got need to begin to place your dream on hold. 



It's called life.Stop Negative Thought.




For a few people out there that are not feeling good, man If you only construct more, you recover from that struggle, you are feeling better.




How does one persevere there during the hard difficult times you want to have faith. you've to believe yourself. you've to believe your abilities. 




You've to possess faith.

Which faith gives you patience.



Life responds to deserve not need life wasn't designed to offer us what we'd like .



Life was designed to offer us what we deserve. Once you understand that tiny vital principle in your own self-interest, 




I'm telling you it's life changing. the traditional law goes like this. If you plant, you'll reap. If you sow, you'll reap. 



I'm just saying, wake yourself up. 

Stop Negative Thought



Make, if you would like a replacement year and a replacement life, you do not got to start in January 1st, 



Start today and just begin to ascertain what happens and see how easy it's to only do a couple of little rituals. 



Don't do all of them , just do two or three new things and you recognize what happens? you will get momentum because once you discipline yourself in one area of your life,



You are feeling yourself doing it other are as also.



I always say something that my original teacher taught me, always remind people. There's always two pains in life. 




There's the pain of discipline or is that the pain of regret. 



I want you to develop that "What Now" mentality.



You recognize exactly what I'm talking about once you lose that job. 



When everything disappears What now?

 


I will be able to not play it safe. I refuse to simply accept but my potential. No, it's not too late. It's now Time to regain your power. 




No, it isn't too late. If you're breathing, there's time. If you're breathing, the tim is now.



Let me tell you what now's dedication, a treat your dream.


Stop Negative Thought



Relentless effort to realize your dreams Putting the plan together, not just jumping into the water with no life jacket put the strategic plan together to be greater than you were yesterday.




 To be greater than anything anyone could ever imagine. And as Campbell said, people say, we're all seeking as a meaningful life. i do not think that is what we're really seeking.




I feel what we're seeking is that the experience of truly life . and that is it. deciding that thing that creates you wake up . 



I'm the captain of my fate, the master of my soul, the boss of my dreams, the King of my goals.



 I just need you to always remember that you simply work success is your baby. 


Stop Negative Thought


I want you to stiffen your boxing gloves because you're right within the middle of a heavyweight match and life is trying to require your title.




So whatever you search for , it's getting to be everywhere you search for the negative be there But if you search for the positive,




It'll overwhelm you. But when it's such as you shake off any and each punch that like rolls and fight back with a series of fists, head shots, and body blows to beat and achieve the victory. 




Life will keep testing. Once you notice a particular car you see it everywhere. Once you notice a particular dog you see it everywhere. 




Once you hear a particular name for the primary time, suddenly realize that that name has been all around you this complete time.




But now that you're that specialize in it, now that you are looking for it, it's everywhere. you've got to be a pacesetter to be you would like to be hungry always and never satisfied, never satisfied.




I'm really saying, as you're taking on the knowledge as you're learning one thing after another, after another's




Those skills have application and it's that application .,Stop Negative Thought.




Born of understanding how you actually know that permits you to become much more powerful than the folks that they know.,




Because once they think they know they stopped growing, you're UNBREAKABLE! 



The sole thanks to affect fear that I've found in mylife may be a couple ways. 




One among those ways is to show it on itself and ask yourself what am I scared of ? 

I'm scared of that? 



I've need to be more afraid of what I'm getting to miss out on,missing out on my mission, missing out on who I'm alleged to be. Stop Negative Thought




In other words, if you'renot getting to get obviate fear then use fear, use fear or it uses you, it's that straight forward . 




So you bought to mention okay, what is the price if I just stay doing this, what is the price?




I mean, I can really get scared if I learn all this andI don't follow through. 




That's something to be scared about. then that fear willget you over your fear, it'll push you thru ,turn fear on itself. 




Second way you'll roll in the hay is use what you've probably heard mesay, 'cause I've used it since i used to be 17,.




Is my little rocking chair test, right? 

Stop Negative Thought


I'm getting to sit my self  my rocker , I'm 85 years old, I'm looking back on my life, and say I didn't do that , or I did.



You would like to worry about everything and it starts with yourself. 



Look yourself within the mirror and ask yourself, "What do i would like to try to to a day "For the remainder of my life?" do this .



I promise you'll monetize that (beep). If you're keen on , do an  oocto . blog. Stop Negative Thought




If you collect Smurfs, Smurf it up. Whatever you would like to try to to , do it. numerous people are talking about .




"I can't monetize, i can not monetize." there is a billion 70 year old douchebags that are on top of things immediately .


Stop Negative Thought



But, the amount two person who 34 year wife she's getting to buy your (beep). She's getting to put theadvertising on your stuff. 




It's coming. Stop crying and just keep hustling. People do not believe in themselves. 




It isn't that there hasn't been evidence that they shouldn't believe themselves. 




They've had some wins,they've had some goals that came true. They made the magic happen, but they never integrated the win.,Stop Negative Thought




They never had an honest thing happen and that they sat there atthe end of the night,.




Brooding about that good thing that happened and allowing it to return into their heart, 



Allowing whatever they did togive themselves credit for it, permission to feel good about it and say, "You know what? "I did this today. 



"It went well today. "That worked today." And to integrate that win,integrate that success, integrate that moment, intotheir heart, into their identity as a person's being. 



What happens is most folks , we knock off the checklist and, "Did it, did it, did it,did it, did it, did it." And five years later, in any case these, "Did it, did it, did it, madeit happen, made it happen, "crushed it, crushed it, crushed it.



" And five years later, we feel the same about ourselves, an equivalent level of confidence,the same level of Believe in ourselves, because wedidn't allow those things to enter our psyche, enterour spirit as strength. 



We didn't. We had momentum, externally, but we did not have anymomentum internally, building our character and our strength.



We never achieved thatsense of pride or ownership of what we did. We didn't own it that we didit, so we never go stronger.



At the top of the day, just sit down at theend of the day and go, 


"What worked today?


And just at the top of the day to permit that to return in. this is not about just pepping ourselves up and saying, 



"I'm awesome,I'm awesome, I'm awesome." With no evidence. I'm saying, you know,you got some momentum, integrate that now. 



Own that. you probably did the work today. You fought the great fight. You finished the day. you are still alive. you recognize what you would like to travel do tomorrow. 



Integrate that success,give yourself that credit. You'll develop that strength of spirit that's so important.  Stop Negative Thought




Thanks for watching and that i will see you guys with in the next Blog .  






Post a Comment

0 Comments