KOBE BRYANT ( THIS WAY I BECOME SUCCESSFUL ) Mambaforever

     KOBE BRYANT ( THIS WAY I BECOME SUCCESSFUL )


          



KOBE BRYANT ( THIS WAY I BECOME SUCCESSFUL )

           



• What's your definition of greatness I think the definition of greatness is to inspire the people next to you my parents were great you know growing up they instilled in me the importance of imagination of curiosity understanding that okay if you want to a ccomplish something .


• I'm not just gonna sit here and say yes you can do whatever you want yes you can but you have to also put in the work to get there you you grow up as a kid thinking that all things are possible if you put in the work to do it you grow up having that fundamental belief my father was really influential at a really critical time where I had a summer where


• I play basketball when I was like 10 or 11years old and how come playing and I don't score one point the entire summerI scored not a free-throw not a nothing not a lucky shot not a breakaway lay up2-0 points and I remember crying about it and being upset about it my father' sgave me a hug and said listen whether you score zero score 60 I'm gonna love you no matter what that is the most important thing that you can say to a child that gives me all the confidence in the world to fail but the hell with that .



• I'm scoring 60 from  there I just went to work I just stayed with it I kept practicing kept practicing confronts I think that's when the idea of understanding a long-term view became important because I wasn't going to catch these kids in a week I wasn't gonna catch them a year right so that's what .


• I sat down and said okay this is gonna take some father started creating a menu of things when I came back the next summer .





 • I was a little bit better open shots not miss open shots we ever shoot it with speed because those kids are so much more athletic it's a simple thing of math you want to be a great player if you play every single day to three hours every single day we're a course of a year how much better are youg etting you're obsessively training two three hours every single day over a year over two years we make quantum leaps help every single day do the work they're looking at me as if okay it's kids solve right he's from the suburbs of Philadelphia they felt like they could try to be physical or try to intimidate me and do also their stuff which they could now.






• I'm saying okay well you're trying to attack me how am I going to attack you one things I would do is everybody would be at the cafeteria work you know eating and doing so stuff I just go back to the job yeah .


• I may be from the suburbs but you're not going to outwork me all right look at thing things tha tthey're smallest there's a lot of times the game starts moving really fast bu tif you train yourself to watch hours and hours of film the games not moving that fast means it's just it's an obsessiveness that comes along with it you want things to be as perfect as they can be understanding that nothing is ever perfect but the challenge is try to get a mess perfect as they can beso how can we teach our children what it means to work hard well you do itt hrough training right so when I get up in the morning my daughter goes with mefor him my 15 year old goes with me it becomes a daddy-daughter thing through that process she understands the value of hard work so it's through thosebehaviors is where. 








• I find the motivation to know what is losing feel like to you I was excited because it means you have different ways to get better there are certain things that you can figure out that you can take advantage of or I certain weaknesses that were exposed there are answers there if you just look at them it's a constant process it's exciting when you when it's exciting when you lose because the process should be exactly the same the hardest thing isto face that stuff I think it's the fear of starting ane wyou play for 20 years I play for 20 years you reach a certain level like okay wait a minute I have to start again at the base of a mountain and try to climb the top of this mountain first of all what mountain am i climbing I don' teven know like what the hell am I gonna be doing the thing that helped me actually was hurting my 


• Achilles because that forced me to sit there and say okay the day could be today that your career is over first question.






•  I asked which is the wrong question is what's the biggest industry I could get into I said okay stop thinking of it that way you're thinking of it the wrong way why did you start playing basketball because.








•  I loved it what do you love to do of all lovin tell stories all right let's do thatI think stories is what moves the world nothing in this world moves with outstory so.









•  I think that is the root of everything and if we're going to try tomake the world a better place stories a right place from one of my English teachers a little Marian named mr. Fisk and a great quote that said rest at the end that's something I always loop by I'm not gonna rest I'm gonna keep on pushing now a lot of answers and I don't have even questions that I don't know I'm just gonna keep going I'm just gonna keep going and I'll figure these things out as we go all right you just continue to build that way so I try to live by that all the time .......





Post a Comment

0 Comments