Find Your Passion , It's Not as Difficult as You Think

 

Find Your Passion , It's Not as Difficult as You Think

Find Your Passion , It's Not as Difficult as You Think




Find Your Passion , It's Not as Difficult as You Think :-




Well my passion started with football or as its referred to as soccer in US, yes i actually mean it, i exploit to spend most of my time in the field playing football and therefore the dream.




That I had at that point is to become a player in Manchester united and for years i used to be hooked in to it. 



Defiantly i used to be shy to inform to people aboutit because i assumed they might ridicule of me, 




I mean i used to be scared of the feedback, are u stupid?



Footballer , let me note something here that i used to be only 8 at that point and I was just about proud of my life because i exploit to play it everyday but as I grew up,things changed .




Yes I still loved soccer and even up to the present day, I still enjoy playing it but that’s not what i would like to devote my life to, basically I at that time of my life had no idea .




What I wanted to try to to with my life, I wasn’t motivated to realize anything,I was basically living my life until my last years of faculty .




Where I discovered something called economics and that i just loved it, finally I found a purpose in my life and eventually I am motivated, 




I literally at that age started reading around 3-4 books in economics every month.



Therefore the plan was, finish school, attend college,get a bachelor degree in economics, then masters then PhD in economics, yes i actually wanted to get PhD in economics, 




If you've got followed this channel since the start , you would have known that I even have uploaded couple Blog about economics once I just started, as Iwas reading books in economics, 



I also started reading books in personal development, books such because the 7 habits of highly effective people, or the way to win friends and influence peoplefor Carnegie . 



As i used to be reading more and more about it I found a much bigger interest in personal development than economics, especially once.



 I started going deeper into it, on the opposite hand, economics started getting boring and that’s how Ibasically found what i'm really hooked in to . 




Now this doesn’t really mean that you simply haveto undergo an equivalent process so as to get your passion, there's a shorter way. 



The primary thing you've got to try to to is that list down what you're presumably interested, you would possibly not know your passion but definitelythere are things that you simply simply know that you have.




An interest , you would possibly have enjoyed the math when you were in class for instance , or even you're very curious to understand how softwares or apps work, other wise you are simple curious about becoming an entrepreneur. 




Write down 3 things that you simply are really interested! 



And here is what you've got to try to to with eachof them. Take knowledge able course in each of them watching A blog can offer you a background about it, 



But if you actually want to know it much deeper, you've got totake knowledge able course. 



I do know that professional courses are often very expensive but you'll use this website which called is coursera where you'll find professional courses almost in every topic, 





These courses might take you weeks to completely them butthey will really offer you a deeper understanding if you're really curious about this.




I even have taken multiple courses from here forthe last three years.



Read books There are people that probably have already achieved what you would like to realize , those people have made many mistakes and learnt lots of things on their thanks to achieve the heights therein field, be it business, science, whatever.




And a few of them have written down all that in books , Find Your Passion.




If you're inspired to become an entrepreneur,you just need to read few books to know what are you getting to face on your way to achieve your passion that and what are the simplest ways to beat all those challenges. 



So, devour a minimum of 2 books in each of these fields so as to actually get to understand if that’s exactly what you would like .




Ask professionals of that field If you'll find people that are already gurus of that field, then you're really lucky because these are the people that can offer you everythingyou need.




They're more valuable than courses or the books because they will directly answer whatever questions that would possible come to your mind, 




They will filter out any misunderstand about it it'd take you 6 month or a year to find your passion, yes spending 1 year to seek out your passion sounds tons of your time ,




But trust me its not, finding your passion that suits your talent is perhaps the most important achievingyou can reach in your life, i'm not exaggerating here.




Because once you discover it, your life is going to completely change, you'll live your life motivated and inspired,of course the sooner you discover it the higher it's , but if you discover it later,its still alright, there's still time to accomplish what you actually desire.....

Find Your Passion....






I hope this Blog helps you to seek out your passion and if you've got already found it, share with me with in the comments below, if you guys liked this Blog , subscribe if you're new the Website .



 Thanks for watching and that i will see you guys with in the next Blog .  








Post a Comment

0 Comments