This one mindset will make You Successful |Motivation | Success | Dream | Lifestyle | Startup

mindset , mindset quotes , growth mindset  mindset meaning , mindset book , positive mindset quotes , mindset the new psychology of success , entrepreneurial mindset , positive mindset ,

This one mindset will make You Successful



This one mindset will make You Successful :-


If you want to achieve success in life, then you would like to understand this one mindset. People like Joe Rogan, Bill Gates and  Elon Musk have all talked about how important this single mindset is for ful fill ment .




And no, it isn't something like work hard or be disciplined. this is often something that very few people actually mention .


 Back with in the sixth grade,everybody in my class had to require this exam that was alleged to test where our reading level was at. and that i felt really nervous for this test, because i used to be somebody at that point who didn't really read considerably in the least .


 In fact, i feel I had read like one reserve until that time in my life. and that i really didn't want to urge a grade that said I had like a grade two reading level, because that might be very hard on my self-esteem. 



But unfortunately,because i used to be so nervous, I ended up doing pretty poorly thereon exam. So from that time on, I labeled myself as somebody who had very poor reading skills, because that is what my school told me. 

And at that point , It hought that everything that my school told me or my parents and my peers told me was absolutely the truth..



 So I went through secondary school , highschool and even my college years only reading the books that I even have to read for college , because I told myself thatI wasn't the book guy. .



once I need to college, I had to require this creative writing class. And therein class, I had a professor who really didn't like my writing considerably . 



He also didn't really like me considerably either. and that i ended up getting something sort of a B minus therein class. But this didn't really surprise me because I had it in my head that i used to be a poor reader. 



So it is sensible that I would be a poor writer too, right? But at some point I found a man on YouTube named Elliott Hulse, who introduced me to the idea of private development .




 Which is essentially the idea that we all have the facility to enhance ourselves if we would like to. i started reading books that he recommended, like  




"The Alchemist" and "Deep Work" or "The Power of Now", which are all books that talk about the thought of improving. And for the primary time in my life, i used to be actually enjoying reading books. then once I starte dlistening to audio books, i actually began to enjoy reading, such a lot in order that I woul dread or hear books for about an hour every single day.





 Fast forward another year, then I became interested in the planet of YouTube and that i started sitting down and typing out all of my own ideas about personal growth. and therefore the more I wrote, the more ideas started flowing out of me. 



.I began to write these elaborate stories with real plots and real character development. then i might attempt to weave some kind of self-development topic into the story so as to form it more relatable and interesting compared to traditional self-help. 




Fast forward another year, and now I've created a true business that's just about centered around my writing skills. And on top of that, I usually get my video ideas from all the books that I read,petty interesting for a man who did poorly in reading and writing. 




The rationale why I'm telling you the story is because I did something that just about all people do, and it's called having a hard and fast mindset. people that have a hard and fast mindset, think that having certaintraits or talents are fixed, and that they can't be learned. 





They're going to often say things like, oh, I'm not a book person, or an ingenious person, or a math person. and that they think that these traits are those that make people successful.




 So therefore, they will achieve success because they do not naturally have them.


 But somebody with a growth mindset believes that new abilities are often developed through practice, which anyone can become successful if they're willing to place the trouble in. This mindset creates a love for learning, and having a love for learning are some things that just about all great leaders have in common.


 


So as to cultivate this mindset, you would like to prevent celebrating and focusing just on the results, and you would like to start celebrating the trouble that's being put into getting the results. 




Now just to be clear, I'm not saying that results don't matter in the least because obviously th do, but what i'm saying is that you simply have to start viewing your brain like it is a muscle. If you're employed certain parts of your brain up more, whether it is the math part or the creative part, the stronger that part will become.




It's a bit like how some people out there are naturally very muscular, which people are naturally very skinny, simply because that person is skinny, doesn't suggest they can't oneday become as big or bigger than the naturally muscular person, it'll just require more work.




 I'm also not saying thatyou should just ignore what you're naturally good at, or what you're naturally bad at. In fact, tons of times,it's actually an honest idea to pursue the thing that you're naturally good at. But the way society and therefore the way the establishment is about up, you are not really given a healthy opportunity to get what we are naturally good at, or what we're naturally bad at. 




Here's a very basic example. I even have a lover in highschool who hated math class, and he labeled himself as not a math guy, but now he actually makes alot of cash in sports betting, which is essentially just being good at math and probability. But the difference is,is that he loves sports. So under the proper circumstances,he are often great at math. 



once you start doing something that you simply are hooked in to , you will be shocked at what hidden talents that zeal will mention within you. And once more , if you really want to get your passion, you have to travel out and find it. and therefore the best place to seek out your passion may be a website called Skill share.



 Skill share is a web learning community which will teach you any skill you would like . 


 Thanks for Reading ,and I'll see you soon.  

Post a Comment

0 Comments