The power of Self - Discipline (Best Motivational Speech )

 

The power of Self - Discipline (Best Motivational Speech )
The power of Self - Discipline (Best Motivational Speech )



The power of Self - Discipline (Best Motivational Speech )

The thing about Self-Discipline is that it's necessary for each thing you neutralize your life you've got to be self-disciplined. understanding , working out you goat compute a day you goat stay in shape, if you wan...I mean, if you do not stay in shape you die.


 When I'm understanding I always done extra rep, one extra set because it, it is a promise I kept to my self. But, but understanding may need Bea priority for each single day because you bought things happening in your business world and together with your family and every one that.


 So, guess what, it’s a priority for my life,so I within the hay|love|make out|make love|sleep with|get laid|have sex|know|be intimate|have intercourse|have it away|have it off|screw|fuck|jazz|elf|hump|lie with|bed|have a go at it|bang|get it on|bonk|copulate|mate|pair|couple"> roll in the hay in the morning before my day even starts. If you modify your mindset.


 And really focus icon what discipline really is. you begin to welcome discipline,you welcome self-discipline into your life And here's the most important thing,it's a pattern. it is a pattern I keep of me. I always do a touch extra,I always go an additional inch. and therefore the quickest and easiest place to roll in the hay is that the gym. 


Because I can always grab one more weight, another set and appearance what it does?It shifts your identity. The advantage of discipline in my eyes has always been that through discipline i buy things done. 


I within the hay|love|make out|make love|sleep with|get laid|have sex|know|be intimate|have intercourse|have it away|have it off|screw|fuck|jazz|ff|hump|lie with|bed|have a go at it|bang|get it on|bonk|copulate|mate|pair|couple"> roll in the hay in the morning be for e my day even starts so.


 I can still handle the priorities for the day, but I got my workout done. So long-term, I search during a year and i am not out of shape and breathing hard when i'm going up the steps Because I maintain that discipline on a day to day .


 most of the people undergo life never discovering what their talents are most of the people never develop their talents. you would like to inform you, no more snacks,no more desserts, no more TV no more.


No, we understanding now. you've got skills and skills ,but if you do not nurture them if you do not develop them they will never serve you. Your gifts can take you a great many places,if you develop your gifts. the simplest gifts come from rock bottom . 


I value myself enough to give 120% or don't roll in the hay . which if you opt that my life deserves my developing this what I had best . Why are you simply giving 50%what's wrong with you? I grant you that if you start to workto develop your gifts.


 you'll develop a robust sense of happiness,you'll get a bigger vision of yourself Because a part of beginning to get a bigger vision of yourself all folks need some area of our liveswhere we will have a sense of competence. When folks are having an honest time you've to have the strength of character.


 you would like to inform you that you owe you something as you start to develop and expand your skills and your talents and your vision of yourself you'll always be on top of things of your destiny.


 I would like freedom. And on behalf of me disciplining myself means more freedom. it is so easy to be great nowadays. Because everybody else is,most people are weak. This- this is often a softened generation.


 So if you've got any mental toughness any, any ability,you have any fraction of self-discipline. the power to not want to try to to it but still roll in the hay People have a hard- thing- understand I hate to run and what makes me so crazy it doesn't need more people go "why does one run if you hate it?" What are you talking about? i do not want to require shower sand eat either, I hate that too.


 The whole, that's life man. That, and it wasn't until I changed that mentality That I became somebody. I hated getting to school,so guess what i used to be dumb. But if you'll get through to doing things that you simply hate to try to to on the opposite side is greatness. 


that is what people don't understand by me running, I'm call using my mind. I'm not training for a race,I'm training for all times I'm training for the time once I get that two o'clock within the morning call that my mom is dead or something happens tragic in life i do not disintegrate . I'm training my mind and my body and my spirit, so it's all one. 


So I can handle what life is gonna throw at me because the life I've lived,it throws an entire bunch at you. And if you are not physically and mentally prepared for that you're just gonna crumble and you're good for nobody. 99% of individuals aren't willing to do what it takes to form their dreams come true. 


The Marines have a saying"Everybody wants to travel to heaven but nobody wants to die" the middle of bringing any dream into fruition is self-discipline. you recognize something as simple as food and eating isn't about your body as very much like it's about your mind. It's getting command of your mind to be ready to choose actions that are in your own best interest. a day we are choosing stuff that's not in our own best interest


. So if the planet is attacking you and the planet wants to fight you and therefore the world's trying to hold you down. So you gonna kick yourself within the balls So you gonna stop yourself from getting what you dream? and that i think the word DISCIPLINE has quite gotten a nasty name we expect about it in terms of punishment. 


I'm not, I'm not talking about discipline therein way. I'm talking about discipline in the sense that you simply you forego immediate pleasure for the exchange of future self-respect. i think that self-discipline is that the definition of self-love. That once you say that you simply love yourself meaning that you have behavior towards yourself that's loving. 


Self-discipline is that the center of all material success. you cannot win the we against the planet if you can't win the we r against your own mind. Self-love is once you tell yourself "Man look, i do know you which girl got a true connection i do know y'all vibe but that's your girl's cousin so i really like you too much to allow you to do this .


" it's such as you tell yourself"man look, i do know you would like to eat that pizza and it will be specialized you recognize but i can not allow you to eat that man because if you eat that pizza you gonna desire crap you recognize and that i , I just i really like you too much to allow you to eat that" Self-love is "Eh look, i do know you gota test on Monday, you recognize and that i know you actually want to leave together with your friends it's Saturday night you would like to travel out but if you fail that test you are not gonna feel good about yourself you recognize I just i really like you too much to allow you to leave tonight." Self-discipline is self-love.


 If you wanna be happy you need to love yourself which suggests you have to discipline your behavior. The road to sustained happiness is through  disciplining your behavior. We tend to base our self-estee mon what people think and that is not really self-esteem. 


Self-esteem is meant to be how we feel about ourselves and that i was just saying how dangerous it's to permit people to determine how you're gonna feel about you. And it's quite like looking into a broken mirror you're gonna check out a broken mirror and then change your face to undertake to seem good in this defiled busted broken mirror. 


And it- it's just other people's opinions may be a really bad thanks to determine how we feel about ourselves. Life are often brutal. Life are often unforgiving. If I had to sum up in one word the difference between the greats and therefore the average the difference between the successful and the nobodies of the planet One word, one attribute to describe the difference Discipline. 


If you do not have the discipline you'll ditch the trophy. you'll ditch the success,the greatness. All champions have discipline. it is the discipline to figure hard. You know, not when most are watching but when nobody is watching. When the fans aren't there. When the coach isn't there. When it's just you and your character. 


The discipline to eat strong healthy foods once you produce other tempting options. When those around you might not be so strong. The discipline to mention no when those around you select to be average. The discipline to stay going when it hurts because life doesn't offer you what you would like it gives you what you deserve. And if you haven't work for it if you haven't sacrificed for it. 


If you haven't given your all then you do not deserve it and you will not catch on . erupt the pain on the opposite side is growth. When pain comes, that mean sit's time to point out character. Show me your character remain disciplined, stay strong. When it all seems hope less keep plugging away. Nothing can stop you if you do not stop for love or money .


 Don't stop for anything! Never break your discipline. Remain faithful to yourself and your vision. When it gets painful push harder erupt the pain. You gotta have the discipline to try to to 11when your opponent stops at 10. The discipline to stay going when it hurts because life doesn't offer you what you would like it gives you what you deserve.


 And if you haven't worked for it if you haven't sacrificed for it if you haven't given your all then you do not deserve it and you will not catch on . Show your character remain disciplined, stay strong don't say "why the pain?"don't say "why me?" Say "try me!" Say "is that each one you've got?" Give me more, keep plugging away. When there seems to be no hope of victory. 


once you don't see the results persevere there, be strong,be brave, remain disciplined And some time will come. i used to be weighing like 297 pounds. and that i had to form a change in my life. You know, i used to be at an rock bottom and that i wasn't going anywhere. and that i was exactly what everybody said i used to be gonna be which was nothing . 


This man may be a self-made beast. Widely considered to bethe toughest man on the earth and one among the greatest endurance athletes of all time. i used to be just an insecure, scared kid and therefore the only way I could find myself was to place my self through the worst thing possible.


 He's the sole member of the US Armed Forces to complete SEAL training the United States Army Ranger School and therefore the Air Force tactical air controller training. He has completed the infamous destroyer of men referred to as Hell Week 3 times including two during a single year and one that he started and finished with multiple stress fractures and a hernia.


 nobody was here to assist me and therefore the feeling I had every morning I started shaving my hair when i used to be 16 years old. and therefore the feeling I had every morning I looked within the mirror was horrible and that i didn't wanna desire that anymore. and the way I felt was a child going nowhere,a kid that was scared and most youngsters will accept that and search for help but the simplest thing that happened to meno one helped me. He served in combat in Iraq was the bodyguard for the Iraqi Prime Minister. 


He once held the Guinness World Record for most pull-ups in 24 hours at 4030. nobody felt pitying me. nobody checked out me and said like today and age they'll, they'll take you in and they 'lltell everybody stop picking on this person some time past they didn't care.


 I had to create calluses in my brain an equivalent way I built calluses on my hands. So I broke the Guinness World Records for pull-ups an extended time ago but I failed at it twice. and that i did 67,000 pull-ups in trying to interrupt this record. So to try to to 4030 pull-ups I had to try to to 67,000 for training for that. He has run eight, eight consecutive100-mile races over eight back-to-back weekends. He ran over 7,000 miles during a single year which is that the equivalent of running 267 marathons.


 I saw myself because the weakest person God ever created. You had to possess a goal. My goal was, the sole person that's gonna turn this person around is meThe only way i buy rotated is put myself through the worst things possible a person's being can ever endure which would be the sole way that I can build this brain to handle anything that comes ahead of it.


 Callusing my mind through pain and suffering. the sole way you're ever going to get to the opposite side of this journey is you've got need to suffer to grow. To grow you want to suffer. I'm scared of my shadow how am i able to overcome that? enter the Military, get your butt kicked. do belongings you hate to try to to ,be uncomfortable a day of your life. Roger that. I'm not the neatest kid within the world okay?Is there somebody saying "Oh, no you're smart.No, no don't say that to yourself"


 I said to myself "No, I'm dumb" Okay, roger that How does one get smarter?Educate yourself. therefore the things that we run from,we running from the reality . We're running from the reality , man therefore the only way I became successful,was going towards the reality . As painful and as brutal because it is it changed me. It allowed me to become,in my very own right, who i'm today.


 If you'll for the remainder of your life live inside yourself Stop taking note of people who are calling you fat, gay, transsexual everything that's makes no sense. of these insecure people putting their insecurities on you you gotta fail out. You gotta just be whoever the hell God or regardless of the hell you think in If you think in nothing but yourself,I don't care what it's . 


You're gotta take every thing and throw it away. you've got to believe one thin gand that's yourself. Around 97% of students are distracted by cell phones. Are you a neighborhood of that 97%? once you want to succeed as bad as you would like to breathe then you will be successful. Whether your distractions are text messages Checking emails Surfing the online Playing .



games or scrolling through social media. the very fact remains that it's a distraction. I'm saying to you today that there's a number of you if you hand over your telephone ,you would achieve success . But your telephone is more important to you than your success.


 Stop dalliance on your telephone . Facebook isn't going anywhere. Instagram will still be here this weekend. specializ e  in your dreams,focus on your studies specializ e  in your goals and aspirations. Put the thing down. Look up, you missing stuff. what's the long-term effect of an excessive amount of information? 


we do not know, but we're checking out . specializ  in becoming a far better you. a far better you that's not distracted by unnecessary things. You gotta stop the telephone ,you got it no TV. there have been those of you who were watching the sport last night.


 you actually did not have no business watching these boys win a national title getting to the NBA and making millions. You did not have no business watching them. Because you are not where you got to be. One that's determined to succeed and not scroll that's determined to prosper and not post to grow all day and not game all day.


 Stop dalliance on your telephone . And once you get to the purpose where all you wanna do is be successful as bad as you wanna breathe then you will be successful. It's about you and your future. It's about your grades. It's about your dreams. Ultimately, it's about your life. 


The time you spend on your cell phone could be used for your success. The time you'll be using to be successful, you're using on the cell. and therefore the telephone is not bringing you nothing but a bill. Is your life more important than that app, then that game, that pulse. i want cell phones off, hear me a number of you're gonna be broke for the remainder of your life because that tiny thing on abreast of the side. 


You're gonna be broke for the remainder of your life due to a touch telephone . We're so plugged into our cell phones that we become blind to the planet around us. And somebody has told you you couldn't live without it we will not take our eyes off the screen long enough to ascertain the beauty of the planet around us. 


It don't matter whose fault it is that something is broken if it is your responsibility to repair it. for instance it's- it isn't somebody's fault if their father was an abusive alcoholic but it's for damn sure their responsibility to work out how they're gonna affect those traumas and attempt to make a life out of it. it's  no't your fault if your partner cheated and ruined your marriage but it is for damn sure your responsibility to find out the way to take that pain and the way to beat that and build a cheerful life for yourself. 


Fault and responsibility do not go together, it sucks but they do not ,when something is somebody's fault we would like them to suffer,we want them punished we would like them to pay we would like it to be their responsibility to repair it but that's, that's not how it works especially when it is your heart. Your heart, your life, your happiness is your responsibility and your responsibility alone. 


As long as we're pointing the finger and, and stuck in who's fault something is we're jammed and trapped into victim mode. When you're in victim mode you're stuck in suffering. The road to power  is in taking responsibility. Your heart, your life, your happiness is your responsibility and your responsibility alone. 


you'll make an individual smile,you can make an individual feel good you'll make an individual laugh but whether or not an individual is happy is deeply and totally and utterly out of your control. The prerequisite for spending time with a person is that they nourish and encourage you they feed your flame. check out your last 5 text messages are those people feeding your flames or dousing your fire.


 Put your phone down for just a second and shop around look to the people around you're those people throwing logs on your fire or are they pissing thereon . i would like my life,I want my- my work, my family i would like it to mean something. And it's like, it has, if you're not making someone else's life better then you're wasting some time . 


The separation of talent and skill is one among the, the greatestm is understood concepts for people that try to excel,who have dreams and need to try to to things. Talent you've got naturally skill is merely developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft. you do not attempt to build a wall. you do not began to create a wall.


 You don’t say "I’m going to build the most important baddest, greatest wallthat’s ever been built." You don’t start there. You say "I’m gonna lay this brick as perfectly as a brick are often laid there'll not be one brick on the face of the world that's gonna be laid better than this brick that I'm gonna layin this next 10 minutes." And you are doing that each single day - and shortly you've got a wall.- and shortly you've got a wall.  


And that i think psychologically the advantage that, that provides me over- over tons of individuals that I even have been in competition with in several situations is, it's difficult to require the primary step when you look how big the task is. The definition of who I amis very clear to me and it also redefines who i would like to be therein i do know for a incontrovertible fact that I'm stronger than i assumed i used to be. You know,


 you cannot help but ask yourself the question "what would I do, if i used to be in Muhammad Ali's shoes?

" I'm motivated by fear I hate being scared to try to to something. and that i think what developed in my youth was the attitude that I started attacking things that i used to be frightened of . 


Why were you scared in your bed the night before? Why did you, what does one need that fear for? Just don't go. Why are you scared in your bed 16 hours before you jump? 


Why are you scared within the car? 


Why could you not enjoy breakfast?


 Fear is, fear of what?


 You're nowhere even near the airplane. Everything up to the stepping out there's actually no reason to be scared. It barely ruins your day you're, you do not need to jump then therein moment, all of a sudden where you ought to be terrified is that the most blissful experience of your life.


 And God placed the simplest things in life on the opposite side of terror. and that they had the nerve to count you out. That's because they didn't understand that your motivation would never let you stay down for the count. 


It's times like these that we separate the important from the fake. And winners such as you can take a punch and bounce right back because you understand and know exactly what's at stake. 


It's times like these that we separate the important from the fake. And winners such as you can take a punch, bounce right back because you understand and know exactly what's at stake. It's money time, baby And this is often for all of the marbles.


 It's put up or shut up. Survive beforehand .Win or head home . and that is why you spend all those hours grinding. That's why you spend all those hours pushing yourself to the limit. You spend all those hours running. That's why you spend all those hours sacrificing. 


You spend all those hours sweating because you recognize there'll beno time for regretting, fretting or letting yourself or your teammates down. See you're bound and determined to enter into the realm of greatness that's reserved for you and only you. then if the day ever comes that you're tired enough to quit. Then i want you to act likea car with 4 flats and re-tire. i do not think you heard me,I said "If the day ever comes that you simply are tired ....



....

Post a Comment

0 Comments