Mindset Of High' Achievers , They Use This Every Day Powerful Motivation Speech For Success

 

Mindset Of High' Achievers , They Use This Every Day 
Powerful Motivation Speech For Success





Mindset Of High' Achievers , They Use This  Every Day , Powerful Motivation Speech For Success . 

You shouldn’t put your money in your house you ought to put money in your brand. you ought to put money on the marketing you ought to promote yourself not put money in where you and your kids live Right Why is that a mistake? 


Because it’s a debt money I mean a house can’t cause you to money A house doesn't cause you to money the sole reason people think a house make some money is comparing it if I rent that cost me money .  



But you recognize If you would like to travel to the hospital you don’t buy the hospital you rent a bed to urge out of there as fast as you'll If you go a visit , you attend America you would like to travel to Disneyland you don’t buy the hotel you rent an area and no-one thinks bad poorly of that they're like yeah im gonna go there and use the place and obtain out . 



That’s what you ought to be doing together with your living Find an area where you'll rent Rent, rent, pay rent monthly Don’t own the house and take all the cash you that you simply have put therein house purchase downpayment extra cash fixing it up use all that cash to enhance your business and yourself in order that you'll get extra money .



Right So I see an enormous amount of|such a large amount of|such tons of"> numerous people here like im gonna invest $300 000 during a house to hopefully make $30 000 Im gonna make a buyer for $300 or even I’ll sell It for $600 000 I’ll double my money fixed in one place by the way where no money involves you Money doesn’t attend homes . 



Right That's a big thing on your career is moving location Yeah I move 5 or 6 times I can move another 4 or 5 times Because people that stay stay within the same place get too comfortable .


  

If you study wealthy people they're mercurial they're moving they're mobile they're not they're not talking Warren Buffet Gates don't mention the house they sleep in They mention the place they're getting to they're going meet money they are going meet wealth they are going meet connections .



People are stunningly accepting of anything if they are actually believe if that's the purest sort of it i feel I had be less acceptable if I hedged i actually do People will accept you People will accept everything Just be you Be you and clearly people like react once you trying to fake something and you’ve got bad intent Well then that’s viscera and that we hate .



 But I actually think we don’t give like to the one that actually knows they need it and that they attempt to fake it to evolve hence why I won’t suits this market all the way because .


 I don’t think i will be able to be respected i do know what my intent is So why i might be scared i would like to create the most important building in town that's who i'm And you recognize how i would like to try to to that? 



By building the most important building in town And a lot of individuals want to create the build biggest building in town and you recognize how they need to try to to it? 



By tearing everybody else’s building down. Poverty is passed on It's taught in your families middle classes taught in families then the people immediately who were sitting reception who are struggling financially or worried about money or unhappy they'll be making tons of cash but unhappy with what they're doing it had been probably taught to you you recognize your super ego was taught get employment exerting or you’ll never be rich or the rich are evil or whatever Until you modify your mindset money won’t assist you right? 





Correct We see that with folks that win lottery folks that make extra money money they still have an equivalent problem because they need poor man’s soul. Correct If you're poor you’ll always be poor That’s really hard for people . 





To know the cash will disappear that fast a bit like most professional athletes they create many dollars and what 65% are bankrupt 5 years later It’s because they are available from poor family .


 


Now you tell them that they got very angry at you not it’s an upscale fault you recognize as "you guys ripped me off" "and government ripped me off" But unfortunately what Mr. Lipton was saying it’s passed down genetically.



That’s the frightening thing And it’s interesting once you plan to something little gifts just start automatically exposure It’s phenomenal thing It’s happened my whole career once , I am fully committed somebody will bring me something then look then keep your eyes open and by the way the package may come wrapped during a package you weren’t brooding about diligence or sort of a voice sort of a person otherwise you know maybe from different direction than you thought or an offering where you wish you read something about this and that’s not the thing Like during my career it’s are available weird quite ways .




If you invite help and somebody shows up at the door maybe let invite them in no matter what the packaging is or what you’ve heard about it or whatever That’s really been beneficial to. How old are you? 44 i feel I’m 40 does one skills young we feel? once you were 26 did you ever think that this is often what 44 felt like?



 No You thought that was finished. How old are you? once I was 25 years old i assumed a 40 years old was finished I don’t even desire I’m starting Right Yeah. But once I was 26 i used to be during a rush. I understand. 



All of these guys and girls within the streets last night once you say that to them like their face quite goes blank because all the stuffs they watch MTV musically does this. It’s all about the bling now and of this now and of this now .



Now you recognize and MTVs tame you begin following people in Instagram and it’s a disaster they're all pushing such as you know it’s all about champagne and personal planes and you'll catch on too and just check in for my court like and everybody’s falling for it so ,



I’m beginning and first of all i would like to be historically correct Nobody in 100 years is gonna watch that video and say that i used to be filled with crap i prefer that right No 2 i would like my legend to grow I'm always fascinated by politicians and world figures Like Churchill His brain still grow Right i would like that When ,




I'm dead I wanna be within the ground asleep knowing my legend growings Like i would like that i would like that during this business world then I'm giving real advice And real advice seems like this once you 19 And you'll spend 7 full years.



Learning your crafts Meeting folks that are mentors Being patient And you wakeup And you're 26 years old you've got entire life infront of you And you've got done great foundational work to travel on then achieve success you recognize , 



I even have bad luck too I've had financial crush then I've people stab me on the rear But they're all good Because I grow from it That's spirituality you recognize people that are scared of making mistakes Like they teach in class they do not ever grow Because spirituality as it's good and there is bad There's right and there is wrong .




There's up and there is down most of the people always want to be right i would like to be positive But you cannot have that That's not reality and therefore the average person the rationale they're poor is haven't failed you recognize they play a kind of safe .




 They haven't make any mistakes Like they taught in class That mean's they are not learn anything That's why the varsity system actually fundamental corrupt It's entire education Right Don't make mistakes and do not invite help And.



If I didn't invite help I've my accountants my attorneys my bankers and every one of that you simply know i'm going into business sort of a rugby team you recognize Boom Boom We kick butts But the typical guy Is standing there 



"Oh I'm A student I'm getting to this all of myself And bunch of rugby players Run you over You go "Well they are not playing fair" Yeah what you are not playing stupid you ought to have a team you ought to have accountants attorneys bankers and every one of that stuffs 



"But that's not the sport i would like to play" it's then don't play the sport you recognize the sport of business is played with accountants attorneys bankers Hate to mention it Politicians you recognize you gotta to understand the sport Like i do not want to hustle i would like to prosper i do not want to grind i would like to make a machine that monetizes you recognize I'm not shameful of cash i would like money i would like tons of cash i would like to offer money away i would like to boost tons of cash you cannot do this if you're be ......


Motivation ,

motivational images ,

Motivational thoughts ,

Motivational quotes in english ,

Motivation Quotes ,








Post a Comment

0 Comments